[video url="https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/cheapferrytofrance/cheapferrytofrance.mp4" height="300" width="480" se_title="Driving in Europe Ebook From CheapFerryToFrance.com" se_desc="Driving in Europe Ebook From CheapFerryToFrance.com" thumb="https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/cheapferrytofrance/cheap-ferry-to-france-ebook.jpg"]If you are driving to Europe this summer you might be interested in getting this PDF ebook. It’s 20 or so pages long but there is some information you should really know including:
- General advice for a peaceful and safe trip
- Essential equipment that is required in countries abroad
- Seat belt laws (especially for children) in different counties, these do vary quite a lot
- Speed limits and what happens if you get caught
- Alcohol and the new breathalyzer laws in France (July and November 2012)
- European low emmision zones, does it affect you and your vehicle?
- The automated toll system in France (now available to citizens of other countries besides France)
Get your copy today, it’s FREE!